A little bit of glitz goes a long way. That’s why these darling stirrers are the perfect addition to any drink you may be planning to serve up at your awards show party. Whether you will be hosting a red carpet viewing party or perhaps you’re going for a full fledge Oscar party these stirrers are the perfect glamorous touch.
How to Make:
- You will need scissors, glue gun, skewers (I started with 10 inch) and gold garland.
- Cut your garland into 2- inch pieces.
- Place a bead of hot glue in the center of your 2 inch piece.
- Fold the garland in half and press until it is set.
- If needed break your skewer to the size you desire.
- Trim any leftover pieces of the skewer for a clean edge.
- Place a bead of hot glue on the cut end of the skewer and press the garland ball onto it until set.
- Trim the garland for a smaller pom pom
- Voila- the perfect glam stirrers for any party!
For this Oscar Party Punch recipe check out The 10- Minute Happy Hour on thekitchn.com.